CPI RESEARCH AND SERVICES

cpi

Tuesday 29 August 2017

THE things I need to learn for doing intraday trading

 

I will share you some precautions and tips for trading in Intraday.
  1. Never believe in other's trips for 100% some research to be done by yourself is expected.
  2. Do more and more practice in delivery trading by using technical analysis.
  3. Apply those technical analysis in intraday trading. You need to be cautious because intraday trading needs deeper knowledge of it.
  4. But sometimes this deep analysis also fails. You must not be panic for that. So in intraday trading you must follow strict Stoploss.
  5. I will tell you tricks of following stoploss. Because setting stoploss is very deceptive work here.
  6. While setting stoploss your stoploss should not exceed 0.5% and in terms of trailing stoploss 0.5% is recommended.
  7. In terms of profit at least 1% profit should be your expectations.
  8. You should not take more than 2% of free capital in intraday with all the trade. Means maximum loss should be 2% in a day. So I like to advise that take risks of 0.5% losses in 4 trades then it becomes overall 2% maximum loss.
  9. And when you trade in mutiple stocks with different positions (like buy and sell) you are covering risks. Mutiple stocks try to cover risk at certain point. But if there is very bad luck then you will not lose more than 2%
The above method is learned by my own by doing more and more practice and market research.
Hope you liked my suggestions.
If so then please upvote my answer, join my group (Stock Player Query) and follow my channel (Stock Player)

No comments:
Write comments

Interested for our works and services?
Get more of our update !